Sunday, April 13, 2008

I LOVE FAMILY VISITS





The Hopfers came for a visit & a break from being sick was much enjoyed. Dallin & Parker are growing up so fast both in size & maturity. The say such "growny" & intelligent things. It often makes me ponder their words. Parker says I have crepey skin {I think he finds it creepy too :)] & with no insult meant. He was telling me that I do not look old at all except for my crepey skin. LOL Dallin has lots of profound thoughts & they are both great with the twins. They not only play with them but are very careful to watch out for them. All weekend if you saw a twin you saw Dallin or Parker. They all ooh & ahh over the museum & its snakes, dinosaurs & even the butterflies. The twins sat beside them as they each played computer games. These were 4 funny dudes.

Our little dudette, Gretchen was also very good with them but she is a girl :)
The twins think she is funny but Dallin & Parker were hard to get by. Gretchen is so cute & wow what a good dresser (thanks to Mom). She is just too cute & very funny.
Hudson just hung out - literally in museum. Those wraps he sits in are sooo cute.

The adults hung out, talked, tried to keep up with all the kids at the museum.
Mark & Richard tried to catch up on all those "guy" topics & with connections of Ryan munched away on some raw fish (yuck - the fancy name does not help with me).
Stacey, Dare & I chatted & tried to catch up too but with kids it is tough.
I have been recovering from pneumonia & the tiredness is just overwhelming at times. I can hardly stay away to night but I wanted to post while the memories are fresh in my mind. A good tired - my Mom would have said.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I'm so glad that you had fun while Stacey and her family were here. It looks like a very good visit. The kids are all getting so big and they are adorable. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Love, Jean

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home