Thursday, December 20, 2007

WOW! IT IS CHRISTMAS ALREADY

Today, I realized that Christmas is almost here. Along with a hundred little things that need to be done, I realized my family will soon be together. This year we will be without part of our family for different reasons - our sweet Noah left to live with Heavenly Father this year. He left a hole in our hearts & our family. Our thoughts & prayers are with Jeff & Jean - I personally can not even imagine their grief & pain. But joy can be felt through of memories of Noah & our knowledge of the plan of salvation.

I still can not adjust to sharing- LOL. Shalene & the girls are moving and then going to visit her family for Christmas. I will truly miss her for Christmas. Thanks to rolling down the stairs, I got strict orders from my Doctor of no travel - so Mark & I can not meet up with them to give out gifts. I am such a klutz sometimes but I did a great handstand down the stairs. I did not stick my landing though.

Last but certainly not least in our hearts - Dale is still in Iraq & will be fighting the good fight on Christmas. His orders will have them patrolling on Christmas. Sad, not only will he not be with us but he will not be enjoying Christmas with the Army's hospitality. Oh well, freedom is not free & sacrifices have been made generations for Democracy He is well & believes in the cause.
We love him & miss him. We will pray for him & his men and ask you to do the same.

Merry Christmas & May God Bless You & Yours!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jewel,

We pray for Dale everyday and think of him often. We sure are proud of the sacrifice he is making for us. Christmas is hard this year without Noah but I know that he is near. I am so glad all of your family are well and happy. Life sounds good! I love you, Jean

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home